A direct cremation service is very different to a traditional funeral service, however more and more people are choosing direct cremation due to their simplicity and convenience. All though this is a cheaper option to a traditional funeral service, those who choose a Direct Cremation receive the exact same high quality care as all other families, just without the fuss of a traditional funeral.
What is included with a Direct Cremation service?
- 24 Hour professional care and support
- To bring your loved one into our care from place of rest (anytime, day or night)
- Preparation and presentation of your loved one including dressing in their own clothes or a complementary gown
- Viewing of your loved in our Chapel of Rest if desired
- All staff needed before and on the day of the funeral, including the provision of a funeral director and necessary bearers
- To arrange an unattended committal service at the Crematorium
- Conveyance of your loved one to the Crematorium
- Arrangement at either our funeral home or your home
- Doctors Fee’s
- Crematorium Fee’s
- A simple wooden coffin
- Collection and local delivery of your loved ones cremated remains